- The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong recently announce a collaboration with Preston Bailey, world's most celebrated event designers on Dream Wedding Package, a bespoke one-of-a-kind HK$10 million (US$1.3 million).
- Destination weddings are weddings held in a location away from your hometown, and are usually celebrated in the same venue as your honeymoon. Currently the rage among urban brides and grooms, it’s like going away on a holiday with your closets family and friends and having your wedding at the same[...]
- Mostly people choose their ideal destinations for honeymoon that are known for their beauty, warmth, attractiveness and charm as couples can roam freely without the hustle and bustle of the city life.Till this day, honeymoon is still the traditional holiday where married couples can celebrate th[...]
- Make your wedding day even more memorable by selecting a very unique wedding venue! Typical venues include a church or chapel, a reception hall or even right in the backyard. However, there are many interesting and unique wedding venues that will have you and the rest of you guests talking and remem[...]
- It pretty much depends though. You could spend RM50,000 on a beach theme wedding with a relatively small guest list or you could even spend RM15,000 on an amazing trip to Italy, complete with a ceremony for two and a fantastic honeymoon experience! Besides, you could also have a tiny and inexpensive[...]
- Destination weddings are fun and romantic - one of the best ways to spend quality time with those close to your heart! It can be less stressful - this is because destination weddings usually consist of smaller crowds =) Easier to personalize as you won't have your parents pestering you ar[...]
- Tired of the typical locations where weddings were held on beaches, ballrooms, hotels, harbours, gardens and all? Well, it got me thinking, and so I have put together a list of location photos to share with you some of the coolest and unusual places to have your wedding! Enjoy folks!A wedding at[...]
- It does not matter whether it is a Malay, Chinese, Indian, Western themed or garden wedding, One World's dedicated convention services professionals will make your special day the most unique and memorable celebration. Be it a wedding for 450 or 2000, their pillar-less Imperial Ballroom that spans [...]
Exotic, exciting, extravagant – it’s all here. All the best places and important tidbits for that special moment – here is where you get the low-down of all the things you need to know that can make a destination wedding be a dream rather than a disaster!